I keep going back again and again to that special corner of my phone’s digital guts that bears my visual memories as I wait for the magic (still in post but now officially titled Snares) to be fully finished. So here’s another making of pic with the lovely Iskra Jirsak and Balasz Bodolai from the scene I directed as part of the medium/feature lenght film we developed and shot at Talents Sarajevo under the guidance of Fred Kelemen.
my summer in mobile screencaps. oh dear.
Stuck in transit limbo after a sleepless night and your body wants sleep but your mind and luggage say no no no? Have a burlesque marching band circus music video on your phone? Repeat! Repeat! Repeat!
Zirkus live @ Odense Film Festival opening gala last Monday. And underwear, underwear everywhere. Lots of turquoise underwear everywhere.
Off to Copenhagen. And Stockholm. And Riga.Give us a place away from Heaven
A place where we can sin and learn from wrong
A hanged man’s jest, the salior’s chest
The battle scars of soldiers
They all leak wisdom if we choose to notice
I love the rain. I love how it softens the outlines of things. The world becomes softly blurred, and I feel like I melt right into it.Hanamoto Hagumi, Honey and Clover (via larmoyante)
To sum it up shortly,
(Talents Sarajevo, that is)
- “It’s a gift! It’s a gift from the computer!”
- Fortifying and defending the island. Fortifying and defending the island. Fortifying and defending the island.
- Sometimes a car passing by blasting Jon Bon Jovi at maximum level is nothing but a puzzle piece of a cosmic coincidence.
- Major personal decision taken pretty much out of the blue, because sometimes (no, always) I overthink major decisions to the point that I can’t even tell what I want anymore, so then I’m fishing for people telling me what to do, but not just any people and not just any what to do, just as long as what to do is what I wanted in the first place
- Realistic fakeness versus truth trough stylized artificiality, a.k.a. taking faux-tographie to the next level, a.k.a. the kind of philosophical music that makes my heart dance and my brain get high
- This is how I process things, I get tattoos about them. It’s a fact.