Stuck in transit limbo after a sleepless night and your body wants sleep but your mind and luggage say no no no? Have a burlesque marching band circus music video on your phone? Repeat! Repeat! Repeat!
Zirkus live @ Odense Film Festival opening gala last Monday. And underwear, underwear everywhere. Lots of turquoise underwear everywhere.
Off to Copenhagen. And Stockholm. And Riga.Give us a place away from Heaven
A place where we can sin and learn from wrong
A hanged man’s jest, the salior’s chest
The battle scars of soldiers
They all leak wisdom if we choose to notice
I love the rain. I love how it softens the outlines of things. The world becomes softly blurred, and I feel like I melt right into it.Hanamoto Hagumi, Honey and Clover (via larmoyante)
To sum it up shortly,
(Talents Sarajevo, that is)
- “It’s a gift! It’s a gift from the computer!”
- Fortifying and defending the island. Fortifying and defending the island. Fortifying and defending the island.
- Sometimes a car passing by blasting Jon Bon Jovi at maximum level is nothing but a puzzle piece of a cosmic coincidence.
- Major personal decision taken pretty much out of the blue, because sometimes (no, always) I overthink major decisions to the point that I can’t even tell what I want anymore, so then I’m fishing for people telling me what to do, but not just any people and not just any what to do, just as long as what to do is what I wanted in the first place
- Realistic fakeness versus truth trough stylized artificiality, a.k.a. taking faux-tographie to the next level, a.k.a. the kind of philosophical music that makes my heart dance and my brain get high
- This is how I process things, I get tattoos about them. It’s a fact.
Sneak peek at what we did last week @ Talents Sarajevo. Crappy phone photo of a bit of magic from another world. Will not get into details about how and why but magic.
Now back to my tea as day takes over night here in this cafe in Copenhagen, after stepping onto Asian ground for the first time yesterday (!) and not even knowing it, but eventually spending the entire day in the airport. On the way to Talent Camp Odense ^.^
magic magic magic, work work work @ Talents Sarajevo
the male gaze from a purely anthropological standpoint. to be looked at when one doesn not know one is being looked at. to become aware and allow it to paralyze you. deconstructing the mechanics of desire. no judging. just sinking in. into souls. the immense cinematic potential hiding behind the oh so hated objectification. eternal curiosity. eternal visual hunger. sinking in. into souls.
[mortified about touching a Red Epic. not to mention actually using it.]
în jurul luminii
trupuri mici desenate în creion
se izbesc din când în când
dimineața, mici cadavre gri
lângă pereții albi
lângă caloriferul alb
lângă dulapul alb
ale nopților mele nedormite